Highlighted
Contributor
I am on the process of waiting for a replacement debit card due to fraudulent activities. I noticed (6) charges that I did not make to my card I called USAA to notify them. The automated system has no area to notify about fraud. I went around and around with the system and ended up calling 3 times to finally speak to a human then on was transferred 2 and hung on once. It was terrible! USAA should have noticed the fault before I did and I'm still waiting on the card and my money is still tied up.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted
Never use a debit card unless necessary and check your transactions daily. Usually when you call on weekends you have to say "fraud" a few times to get through.
Highlighted

MYSTIC2, thanks for posting in Community.  We regret to hear about  the debit card fraud issues you experiences.  I will be reviewing your account in more details with our fraud area and will follow with you once complete. Thank you for your patience. 

Highlighted

MYSTIC2, After reviewing your account, we confirmed two debit card credits have been applied to your checking account.  Please re-review your account to clarify the other 4 transaction. Thank you for your patience and I look forwarding to assisting you on this matter.