Highlighted
Contributor

Just wanted to post about a good experience with USAA.  For months I've been seeing  a charge showing as ITUNES in its description for months.  At first I had thought it was my son and didnt pay much mind as it was low dollar amounts a few times a month.  I decided one day to look into it and take off my card information from his phone...however when I looked at his purchase history I noticed he hadnt purchased anything nor had my card on file.   I researched a bit more to see that it was a scam and someone had compromised my card information.  The idea was to take many people cards and take small amounts at a time to stay under the radar.  I called USAA and they game me the money I had taken back with no issues.  I was really worried it was going to be a nightmare or it was just money we would never see again. 

Very Pleased.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Dear Laurakwia. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our fraud department. I applaud you for being so vigilant in checking into suspicious charges on your account and am so glad we were able to assist you! Thank you again for posting.