wrote:

GR82, we are able to do research for transfer details past 90 days. Please call us at 1-800-531-8722 so we may discuss what options we have to help you get the information you're looking for. - Janay

The primary reason I use online banking is so I don't have to call people. Why are only the last 90 days of transfers available online? Further, when I check the statement, the memo isn't listed there either.

If I can't get the memo when I need it, even if it's been 4 months or a year or 5 years, then the memos are useless.

gurumike - The limit for viewing any transfer activity online is 90 days. You can easily view the memo added for a particular transfer by clicking "Details" for a particular transaction when viewing your transfer history. I hope this information has been helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. - Jason

I have also made this suggestion to usaa. The memo section showed be viewable account activity section and not hidden down to transfer activity. I check with other banks and credit unions. The ones that had the ability to make a note placed this under account activity as I suggested previously

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback, @batman23. Rest assured, I've provided it to our business team to review during the next product enhancement. Please know that any changes are evaluated based on member demand and how it best benefits our members. I'm not able to notify a specific member if a suggestion is initiated based on your feedback. - Cathleen

Why is this still an open issue years later? As numerous people have groaned, why is there not a single pane for viewing all memos associated to transfers over time. The memo seems to be done and then lost for review in a list later. Very dumb.

Thank you for this feedback @SeattleRN, I will make sure and get this forwarded to our business team to let them know this is something our members are still inquiring about. -Colleen

As stated before this should be listed under each transaction, not in transfer history alone. If you complete a car study you should find that other credit unions and major banks add to transaction detail. Still a great suggestion for change - but will assume there is a reason why usaa as not adopted such a simple change ?

Has this been fixed?

This is still a PROBLEM.

Thank you for sharing your concerns, @SeattleRN. The limit for viewing transfer activity online is 90 days. You can easily view the memo added for a particular transfer by clicking "Details" for a particular transaction when viewing your transfer history. I hope this information has been helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Tricia