Need advice, I am over 70 retired have large amount of money in banks(Paying very little %)live comfortably on my pension, own my house, car, ect: ect: What can I invest my money in to make it work and possibility see the results before time to pass it on to the Government (TAX) and my children? Stoks, certificates, buy rental property?  Tks,


Hello @overthehill. We would be glad to help! Please, bear with me as I engage the appropriate area for further review and support on this. Thanks for hanging in there! :) ~ Steven

Seek out a CFP, Certified Financial Planner, in your area.  Most will consult with you for no cost upfront.