Finances USAA response to hardship funds due to COPID-19 Pandemic

Highlighted
Contributor

I am totally appalled at the actions of USAA toward veterans receiving Govt checks due to hardship over the

current PANDEMIC. I am a 77 year old retired Vietnam Era Veteran and I am choosing to secure insurance  services with another agency. Your CEO is nothing less than a GREEDY CAPITALIST masquerading as a FAKE 

SUPPORTER of Veterans rights. It seems his policies fall right in line with a number of  WORTHLESS MORONS

occupying the WHITE HOUSE.!

Rates gquoted  me over the last two years FAR EXCEEDED THOSE OF ALLSTATE FOR THE SAME COVERAGE.

PEACE !

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

HI BUD771. I am shocked and saddened to see that you feel this way. I have located your account and will forward your concerns to the appropriate area for review. While I can't provide a specific time, I appreciate your patience while waiting for a response from this area.

Highlighted
Highlighted

@BUD771, hello and thank you for your inquiry regarding stimulus payments from the CARES Act. Payments to eligible recipients began on April 15th for those receiving direct deposit, and later in April for those receiving paper checks. You can track your Economic Impact Payment via the “Get My Payment” option at www.irs.gov/coronavirus. Please note that USAA does not have access to any additional information about when members will receive a check or when electronic payments will post. For those who qualify, if you filed your taxes electronically and either paid taxes or had a return deposited using your USAA bank account, you will receive your stimulus money electronically in the account you used. Thank you. - Rhonda