USAA reported to Expedia Credit Bureau that I had not paid my credit card and had deficient balance and they had closed my account in December. After 3 weeks of discussing it with them they finally admitted to their error.

7 REPLIES

@Dennis P, Thanks for taking the time to post. I've forwarded your post to the appropriate area for further review and handling. - Ben

I have PTSD witch causes me a great deal of anxiety when dealing with dishonest people. Recently USAA reported to Experian credit bureau that I had not paid my credit card and thay had closed my account. This caused my credit score to drop 40 points. When speaking to USAA they claim nothing is wrong and refuse to acknowledge their error for three weeks. I they did this to you too please contact me.

Yepper, USAA did this to me twice!  

I have PTSD witch causes me a great deal of anxiety when dealing with dishonest people. Recently USAA reported to Experian credit bureau that I had not paid my credit card and thay had closed my account. This caused my credit score to drop 40 points. When speaking to USAA they claim nothing is wrong and refuse to acknowledge their error for three weeks. I they did this to you too please contact me.

last Sept they simply lost $1,200 of mine, and it required hours at a time over two weeks for them to "find" the money. Lots of "we value your membership," "I need to place you on hold for just another 2-3 minutes (typically 10-15 minutes)," and a few outright lies.

This is very concerning to hear, @Reid. I've forwarded this information to a Subject Matter Expert to research and follow up on for you. Please note.. The Subject Matter Experts aren't in the office overnight, and will need sufficient time to research all the details and review those findings. - Cathleen