Highlighted
Contributor

have had my checking accounts closed. I have had my checking accounts "charge off". My checking accounts
were closed without a delinquency, without forewarning and without explaination. I was not informed that my
checking accounts would be closed until I called usaa to inquire about about a transaction and while I was on that
call, my checking accounts were closed. I have been told that my checking accounts could not be reopened. I have
had my funds withheld without due process. I am accruing fees from creditors due to the unfair closing of my
checking accounts. Several usaa policies and procedures have not been followed. My rights as a member of usaa, a
citizen of California, ncua and the United states have been violated. I am being discriminated against. I have been
denied access to usaa management to address the abuse I have sustained by the employees of usaa. I am being
subjected to verbal abuse, threats, racially insensitive language in the form of hate crimes. I have made several
attempts to contact usaa via email on the usaa website, thousands of calls, and voice messages. I have been
ostracized and not allowed access to my money, my accounts or help. I have been told that I will not receive my
money for 6-8 weeks. I've been transferred to various "Usaa employees" who have given me false and misleading
information. All of my attempts to contact usaa have been futile.
Consumers can dispute fraudulent charges on their bill by calling their issuer. ... You also have the right to dispute
a credit card charge for a purchase you willingly made. This can be done for a number of reasons, including
services not rendered or dissatisfaction with services rendered.

THIS IS MY DAILY EMAIL ON THIS SITE REQUESTING HELP.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@evet - This is concerning to hear and certainly not the experience we want for our members. I have located your profile and shared your comments and concerns with the appropriate area for further review. Tricia