Dividend

I’m getting pretty frustrated. I asked last week and was told subscriber dividends would be coming this week. Someone from USAA called me and told me how much I’d be getting, said it would be by the end of the week. It’s Thursday- only one more day to the end of the week and still nothing. 😒 where’s my money?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm sorry for the delay with the distribution. There were some unfortunate delays this year and all disbursements should be processed by the end of this week. Once a disbursement is sent, it may still take a few days for it to show with your bank. If it already has been a few days, feel free to reach us on our live chat at USAA.com or call us at 800-531-8722.

View solution in original post

Please sign-in to reply

20 REPLIES

Hence the week of 12/20 if it's not in there on or before 12/23. You won't see it until after Christmas. How nice we needed it before Christmas.
I haven’t received anything either yet. Beyond frustrated.

@VFloyd, thank you for your membership and allowing USAA to serve your insurance needs.  Disbursements will continue to process through the week of 12/20/21 and once it's visible on your history, there may be a delay in viewing your deposit in your preferred account.  We appreciate your continued patience and please continue to monitor your distribution history.  ~Marco

Mine shows a deposit date of 12/12/21 yet nothing had been deposited. So disappointing.
Same! Very irritated with USAA. This hasn’t been an issue any other year

I'm sorry for the delay with the distribution. There were some unfortunate delays this year and all disbursements should be processed by the end of this week. Once a disbursement is sent, it may still take a few days for it to show with your bank. If it already has been a few days, feel free to reach us on our live chat at USAA.com or call us at 800-531-8722.

Can you please be more specific about how much of a delay to expect when it is going to another usaa account?

Hello @Blackhawks84, we'd be happy to review further and provide additional info. So that we can review the details of your account, please do not hesitate to call us at 800-531-8722 and we can get you connected with the best team. -Lori

Hello @thef15mechanic, I appreciate you taking time to post. Please continue to review your inbox and accounts as well as your "View Distribution History" on our website. Thank you for your membership and allowing USAA to serve your insurance needs. We welcome the opportunity to help with your questions via the phone as well and our insurance team can be reached at #800-531-8722. -Paula

If you are waiting for a snail mail check don't forget that USPS is rather busy this time of year and that they have recently announced slower service standards.  I'm currently dealing with two important lost mail issues.  Might not be USAA's fault.

Hello @Smartypants7217, I'm sorry for the frustration. Distributions have begun being deposited and will continue processing through the week of 12/20. You can continue to monitor usaa.com or the mobile app to confirm distribution history. Once the 2021 distribution is visible, please allow processing time for the distribution to be received according to your chose method of distribution. If we can help review or answer any questions, please call us at 800-531-8722. -Lori

You keep changing the week. When are we going to get an honest answer.

@Katibear, Our disbursements are experiencing a delay. If you do see the date of disbursement in your history, please allow additional processing time, you will be seeing a distribution by next week of 12/20/21. Our apologies for the delay and any frustration this has caused. ~Marie

My record shows disbursement Dec 12, 2021.  Official USAA line is it may take awhile to be available once 'disbursed".  I have dividend set to be applied to insurance payment.  It is now Dec 20th and no dividend was applied to the Dec insurance bill.  How long does it take USAA to make dividends available to USAA?  Not buying it.

I am having the same issue, but to my checking account.

@washingtongirl, certainly get your concerns about your issue.  Please continue to monitor your preferred account as well as USAA communications on usaa.com as disbursements are still processing through the week.  Thank you for your membership and allowing USAA to serve your insurance needs.  ~Marco

Thank you @Kurt75 for your membership and allowing USAA to serve your insurance needs.  I certainly get your concerns about not seeing your disbursement applied through your preferred selection.  Distributions are still processing through this week and will want to keep monitoring your account for the disbursement to be applied to your insurance bill.  ~Marco

Nothing. It is now the 17th of December and nothing.
It would be nice if there were a prominent link to the subscriber savings account. It is hidden somewhere and takes quite a while to ferret that information out

@CARDIAK1, thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share it with the appropriate area to help us improve. -Cynthia.