Dividend Distribution

I know everyone is both frustrated and eager to receive their distribution, but is there anyway we can know how much we should get when we eventually get it?
Please sign-in to reply

15 REPLIES

Login to USAA, click on your profile, click on receiving money, then under subscriber’s account, click on view distribution history. Your 2021 payout will be listed first.

Hello, @MamaBear2980. Yes, members can view dates and amounts under their Distribution History right on USAA.com, including the distribution for 2021. Please, let me know if you have any questions along the way. ~ Steven

Thank you, but where on USAA.com is that information located? I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to computers and the USAA website, but I for the life of me cannot locate "distribution history."

Not to worry, I totally understand @MamaBear1980. You can typically find that by logging into USAA.com, selecting your initials in the upper right corner, then selecting "Receiving Money: Dividends and distributions." ~ Steven

I’ve followed these directions and found no such tab. Does everyone have one???
You can't use the mobile app to find this you either use a computer or use a browser on your phone such as Google it will your first and last initial in top right hand corner. The go down to receiving money tab at the bottom click on it and at the bottom of the next page you will see distribution history. Again the mobile app is useless to find out.

@MamaBear1980 and @VFloyd, after selecting your initials at the pop up menu; you will locate the option "Receiving Money" found towards the bottom of the menu.  From there, it will take you to your Disbursement Preference page as well viewing the link to expand your distribution history.  I hope that helps in guiding you to the right place.  ~Marco

Nope! I see my initials, but not the "tab" they are talking about!

@VFloyd, were you trying to locate your distribution history?  To better assist you, please share the tab you were trying to locate.  

I just checked as it was suggested and found out that our distribution was made on December 12th...the problem is that none of our accounts reflects any deposit. We have always had it automatically deposited to one of our checking accounts and there is absolutely nothing. Is it that the money has not been processed yet or that I should be concerned that it was sent to the wrong account?

I spoke with a representative about an hour ago about the same issue, exact same date. I was told, and I'm paraphrasing here, there was a change in the company being used for payments and it's causing delays of payments. They are aware of it and the money should be in my account by the end of next week. Hope that helps. Happy Holidays and stay safe!

@ wrote:
I spoke with a representative about an hour ago about the same issue, exact same date. I was told, and I'm paraphrasing here, there was a change in the company being used for payments and it's causing delays of payments. They are aware of it and the money should be in my account by the end of next week. Hope that helps. Happy Holidays and stay safe!

Translation:  "We used to perform the transactions in-house, but figured we could save $0.10/transaction by outsourcing the payments to a low-bid third party processor *and* keep the money on our books for a bit longer.  Win-win (for USAA)!"

Just got off the phone with a representative and they acknowledged a delay.  They did not have a firm timeline when it will be processed.

I am happy you have a date of the distribution, though five days ago. I still do not have a date in my distribution history.  Good luck.

@memberAZ, thank you for your membership with USAA and reviewing your distribution history to confirm a date.  Disbursements will continue to process through week of 12/20/2021 and there may be additional processing for the deposit to appear in your account.  ~Marco