Direct Deposit

I typically have a Direct Deposit scheduled to arrive on the 3rd of each month and typically posts on the 2nd. Effective in January this will be on a Monday and I'm wondering when it will actually post. I'm trying to clarify if it would show on a Sunday or if it would be that Monday because Saturday is New Year's Day. Please clarify so I'll know what to expect and and be abt to make any necessary arrangements with bills to be paid.
Please sign-in to reply

3 REPLIES

@sigkroft, Thanks for reaching out to us. That's a great question. We post direct deposits as soon as we receive the deposit information from an employer or government agency. In addition, direct deposits only process on a  business day (Monday-Friday, except holidays). - Ben

Hello @RICH01190 and thank you for reaching out to us today! You can access a direct deposit form or voided check by following these steps:

1. From the My USAA page, select your account.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Account Services menu.
  3. Under the Deposits section, select Set Up Direct Deposit.

You'll be asked a few questions to make sure you get the form that works best for you. The form will be posted on your My Documents page within 24 hours. Let me know if you need any help along the way! ~Sarah