Highlighted
So I have been trying to capture a picture of the check to make a deposit using mobile app and it keeps telling me numbers at the bottom not captured or place your check on a dark background As of now I have not been successful does anyone have this happen and any tips on capturing a good image? Thanks for any advice!

18 REPLIES

Highlighted
If you have a flash, turn that on with the option in app, and be sure the background is high contrast to the check (black background for most checks)
Recently the upgraded app has guidelines but be sure that the picture of the check is square to the image for best image recognition.
Highlighted
Thank you! Got it to work!
Highlighted
I've been trying alday
Highlighted

Rucus,

If you are still having issues, please give our website support team a call at 877-632-3002, so they can help. Thank you!

Highlighted
What is the maximum you can deposit via mobile web?
Highlighted

I would like to know the answer to that, too.  What is the maximum you can deposit via mobile?

Highlighted

Hi Michelle60630!

Your daily maximum deposit amount can be found on the "Enter Details" page within the USAA Deposit@Home service.

I hope that helps!

Click here for more FAQ about mobile deposit.

Thank you!

Highlighted

Actually, what would help most would be an actual answer, like "maximum $5,000 per check" or "maximum mobile deposit is $25,000 per day."

Following the link to "Deposit@Home" is just a generic splash page.
Following the link there to the FAQ has this exact question....

...but the answer is:

Is there a daily maximum deposit amount?Details Showing. Click to Hide.-

Your daily maximum deposit amount can be found on the "Enter Details" page within the USAA Deposit@Home service.

So...back to following that link to loop back to the same Deposit@Home splash page...

...where there is no such tab or link or 'page' that says: "Enter Details".

SUGGESTION:

Assuming nobody gives a straight answer because the typical default limit can be adjusted depending on who you are and what you may have gotten USAA to allow for your account - THEN have the USAA website gurus program THAT link in the FAQ to YOUR answer directly.

To avoid the cascade of 'this is the answer that tells you to look somewhere else...that tells you to look somewhere else...that tells you to look somewhere else" then write a simple piece of code that dynamically points to that page directly once you have logged in.

Highlighted

She actually did give you the correct answer. Everyones maximm deposit via moble varies. You will have to click "get started" and actually attemp to make a deposit and when you enter the amount of the deposit on the enter data page then system will then tell you your maximum amount.