Highlighted
Contributor
I have used the mobile deposit app successfully 100's of times however I have a check that will not scan in. I was told to go to a UPS store and they would accept the check and deposit it into my account. After driving 25 miles I was turned away because they said they no longer accept USAA deposit checks. I drive to the next one another 14 miles and they told me the same story. USAA Is it time to switch to a conventional bank?

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Hello and we have received your message. We are truly sorry that you experienced an issue with depositing your check with the mobile app. Our USAA Easy Deposit service through the UPS Stores is no longer available as of May 7, 2016 earlier this year. If a phone representative instructed you otherwise we need to know so we can go back personally address this concern with them. With that being said, if you are unable to deposit your check, please contact our Website Support Department at 1-877-632-3002 so we can determine what is causing you not to be able to use the mobile app to deposit your check. Please say "tech support" at the prompt. Thank you! - Darrell