I have found it is best to pay bills when I get paid, so when I get paid I look at everything that I have due until the next pay day. I work on commission mostly, so I will often pay bills several months in advance so that I have a realistic view of my budget. I pay verly little attention to the actual due date.

As far as managing to pay off of debt,  1. cut them up-- cancel all automatic charges. 2. Focus on paying off 1 account at a time, and start with the lowest balance card, just pay min payment on the others, until first account is paid. 3. Call each card and ask for lower rates, and/ or get a new card and take advantage of a promotion of 1% or 3% transfer fee,0% for 12-24 months. Usually the highter rate cards offer these promotions- hoping you won't get it paid off. I always make sure I schedule payments so I will have have it paid off before the end of the promotion. Cut any otehr expenses possible for a period so you can focus on freedom

I have found it is best to pay bills when I get paid, so when I get paid I look at everything that I have due until the next pay day. I work on commission mostly, so I will often pay bills several months in advance so that I have a realistic view of my budget. I pay verly little attention to the actual due date.

As far as managing to pay off of debt,  1. cut them up-- cancel all automatic charges. 2. Focus on paying off 1 account at a time, and start with the lowest balance card, just pay min payment on the others, until first account is paid. 3. Call each card and ask for lower rates, and/ or get a new card and take advantage of a promotion of 1% or 3% transfer fee,0% for 12-24 months. Usually the highter rate cards offer these promotions- hoping you won't get it paid off. I always make sure I schedule payments so I will have have it paid off before the end of the promotion. Cut any otehr expenses possible for a period so you can focus on freedom