Highlighted
Are all cards having trouble?
Highlighted

Currently we are experiencing some technical issues and are diligently working to have this resolved. However, this has caused us to experience higher than normal call volume. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you

Highlighted

You can get ahold of USAA on Saturdays from 9AM to 7PM at 800-531-8722 ask for banking department.

Highlighted
Yes every debit card is frozen and no one can pull money out of the atm!! This was the final straw for me def moving back to Wells Fargo bc usaa treats customers with no care or love and especially military personnel I'm tired of this me having access to my money today was and still is a very makor deal thabks a lot usaa
Highlighted
Husband made deposit and it's not showing.
Highlighted
I don't understand why there's no 24-hour line for an institution that doesn't have an office in every area it serves.
Highlighted

We understand some members are having debit card transactions mistakenly declined. This is a top priority for us and we are working to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will continue to update as more information becomes available

Highlighted
Time to go back to the credit union
Highlighted
I'm fed up with this bs
Highlighted

Something my grandmother taught me.  Such sage advice is just as true today as in her time.

Screenshot