Highlighted
I have money in the account but it comes up declined?? And no one is in the office on Sunday apparently. I've been on hold for 20 minutes. I don't think anyone is going to answer. You think banking emergency doesn't happen on Sundays?!
Highlighted
Same thing is happening to me! I am so frustrated
Highlighted
Same here. Transferred money into my son's account and he's unable to access any of it. Meanwhile he's on a new job and doesn't get his per diem deposit and paycheck until Wednesday.
And of course, no one is in the office, for emergencies like this. Talk about not feeling the love!
Time for this 35 year customer to start looking at GEICO - who I've been hearing great things about. Especially the way they treat the military.

It's a shame too, because this company used to be all about customer service. They built their business on the backs of our military pay and from the disgruntled sounds of many threads on here, they don't seem to be concerned about we the people anymore - just we the people's money. :/
Highlighted

Absolutely go with Geico. I dropped USAA a while ago and switched to them. They're great :)

Highlighted
Apparently we are only important Monday-Friday , 8-5?
Highlighted

msjenni,

Currently,  we are experiencing some technical issues and are diligently working to have this resolved. This has caused us to experience higher than normal call volume. We appreciate your patience and are so sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Thank you

Highlighted
Put money in my son's account and he's stuck in Washington state with no money and no way to access it.
And of course you can't get an actual person on the phone on the weekends.

I sure hope you are going to financially take care of all the people you inconvenienced today.
Highlighted
I can't access my account today either. What's going on??
Highlighted
Where's that know-it-all DSTEXAS when you need some answers? lol
Highlighted

Sorry MC Grunt, my internet has been down for the last 6 hours, so I was reading a book instead.

Here is some suggested reading material while you wait.

Good Luck! ;)