Mama10
Contributor
Need advice on who to talk to about what me and my husband need to do to repair are credit in the next year wanting to eventually get a home.

13 REPLIES

Thanks for reaching out, @Mama10. I've sent a request to a colleague on our Financial Advice team to follow up with you.

I would like to speak to you about this and share with you some things we have done to now own a home. My wife and I have been a member since 1999 and done many things; however, we are not experts I can only give you resources that worked for us.

You may contact me at XXXXXX if you wish

Moderator Note

For privacy and protection we have edited your post

Why did you modify my number when I chose to provide it

@Banking, Thank you for reaching out. You are more than welcome to provide any tricks or suggestions you have here to the community board; however, for privacy and protection of all community contributors we are unable to have personal information displayed in posts. I appreciate your understanding. ~Michelle 

Michelle,

Is this not a place to assist a member to a member?
It is not ok to offer to have a private conversation with a fellow member who clearly asked for advice
How can I contact the moderator?

@Banking, Your readiness to assist is appreciated; however, your post must comply with our Guidelines and terms and per our  Moderation Guidelines, or the post is subject to be edited. Please see Item #8 in the guidelines which reads: 

Submissions must comply with these Moderation Guidelines and the Site Terms; no Submission is permitted that:

-contains personally identifiable information of any member or USAA employee. This includes, but is not limited to: names, telephone numbers, email addresses and employee numbers.

I  appreciate your understanding. ~Michelle