What’s the highest limit available for a usaa credit card

2 REPLIES

Hello and thank you so much for your inquiry. There is not a set amount available when it pertains to maximum limit for a USAA credit card except in the case of our Pre-Commission Credit Cards which have a maximum credit limit of $2,500. You would be provided your initial limit once you apply and are approved. If you have an existing credit card and would like to apply for in increase, you may do so through our self-service options below:

To apply to change your credit card limit on USAA.com, please follow these 4 easy steps:

>Select the credit card account on the My USAA page.
>Select More Services from the I Want To section.
>Select Change Credit Limit from the Services section.
>Follow the prompts to change the credit card limit.

To apply to change your credit card limit on the USAA Mobile app, please follow these 4 easy steps:
(iOS)

>Select Accounts.
>Select the credit card.
>Select Menu.
>Select change credit limit.

(Android)

>Select Accounts.
>Select the credit card.
>Select three vertical dots in top right.
>Select change credit limit.

If you are approved for a credit limit increase, it may only be processed once every 180 days (6 months). It also requires a hard credit inquiry on your credit report before USAA can determine if you are eligible. Thank you so much and please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

IIRC, it's $35,000.  Maximum exposure across all credit card accounts you have is $50,000.