MobyDick
Contributor
I don't know if this is okay to ask, but I just want to look at credit card statements before this last statement, but I can't find them anywhere. I'm sure I have done so in the past.
Carol

3 REPLIES

@MobyDick, this is an excellent question. To locate your past credit card statements please select My Tools at the top of the page and then View My Documents. From the My Documents page please scroll down and click on the Bills folder. You will find your pasts credit card statements within this folder. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you. ~ Robyn 

The webpage looks totally different. The advice you gave to the previous online user is not valid.  The "My tools" tab is no longer on the page.  What now?

Highlighted

Hello @Den Mommy, When on the website at the very top, maybe you need to scroll up a little, there should be a tab that says My Tools along with My USAA, Products, Advice etc. I hope this helps. If you do not see it, we can screenshare to look with you. Please chat or call 210-531-8722 if you would like us to screenshare with you. Hope this helps. ~Tom