Credit card payments deferred during COVID-19 quarentine

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to hold credit card payments during the COVID-19 Shelter in Place situation? thanks

8 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Hannah4, thank you for reaching out. We take great pride in being here for our members when they need us most. Currently, we are offering special programs for USAA credit card accounts. If you have been financially impacted by the Coronavirus national emergency, please call at 210-531-8722 or chat with us. From the USAA website, you can chat with us by selecting "Reach a Representative", "Contact USAA" or "Ask USAA". From the USAA Mobile App, you can select "Help" and then "Get Contact Options". ~DC

Highlighted

Also auto loans?  Should we be laid off can we deferr our auto loan payments?

Highlighted

@Weints, I hope you are doing OK in these tough times. We understand there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. USAA is here to help and we encourage members who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance with your auto loan payments. Please chat or call 210-531-8722  ~Tom

Highlighted

If you are one day late they can do nothing.  USAA is no help

Highlighted

They will tell you that they can.  But when you call to go over it they will send you a letter.  In these trying times I am finding that USAA is not the the military and they are not here for America.  

Highlighted

@diferminds, thank you for reaching out. Being here for our members when they need us most is at the heart of our mission. I'm sorry that you had a disappointing experience when you contacted us today. I can see that your concerns were elevated at that time. Please allow some time for a thorough review of the situation. ~DC

Highlighted

How much time do you need.  You tell the customer one thing and do another.  But to help you out I have filed a complaint with the BBB and CFPB.  The rest of the members need to also.

Highlighted

DC USAA is not here for the members they are here for the CEO pocket.  How much can you get from the Military and them members to get what he wants.  USAA does not care about USA