Highlighted

I was considering transferring a couple of credit cards to my USAA credit card due to there being no interest until March of 2021. I have transferred other credit cards to the USAA credit card in the past but beleive that they charge a monthly fee for transferring the other cards. Can anyone tell me what percentage the monthly fee is that they charge. They are the only credit card company that I have seen that charge a monthly fee for transferring balances of other cards. Thanks.

Most Helpful
Highlighted

@Mike165, Great Question! I can answer part of it. I am not certain what you mean by a monthly fee. When a balance transfer is completed there is a fee to transfer the balance however only one and it does not roll over from month to month. As far as what the percentage it is, please either review your specific credit card offer or chat with us to go over the details of your card. We are  unable to see account specifics in this channel. We appreciate the inquiry. Thank you. ~ Suzy 

To initiate a secure online chat with our 24/7 chat team, select ASK USAA on your account summary page or select Chat from the Contact Us options under HELP tab

Phone number is 1-210-531-8722 if you prefer to call. (= 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@Mike165, Great Question! I can answer part of it. I am not certain what you mean by a monthly fee. When a balance transfer is completed there is a fee to transfer the balance however only one and it does not roll over from month to month. As far as what the percentage it is, please either review your specific credit card offer or chat with us to go over the details of your card. We are  unable to see account specifics in this channel. We appreciate the inquiry. Thank you. ~ Suzy 

To initiate a secure online chat with our 24/7 chat team, select ASK USAA on your account summary page or select Chat from the Contact Us options under HELP tab

Phone number is 1-210-531-8722 if you prefer to call. (= 

View solution in original post