Continuing Increase in auto and homeowner insurance

Highlighted
Contributor

It is good that USAA has increased its earning and hired more people. However each year when my premiums come due I see an increase. When I question why, I am told that payouts/risks in my state have risen. I live in Tennessee. Maybe with a doubling of the profits we will see some reductions this year.  Where are the profits being spent? I see TV adds multiple times a day - are they really necessary? REDUCE OUR PREMIUMS. I have been a member since 1957.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

stbtob,

I can only imagine how frustrated you are given the circumstances. We want to make sure that we have one of our contacts in the bank review your situation to see if there's something USAA can do. If you don't mind providing a few additional details, we can have one of our team members review your account by clicking here

Highlighted

I recently changed bans only to find out that some seven months ago USAA increased my homeowners insurace premuims some 32%. They had petetioned the North Carolina Deparment of Insurance for this amount but it was denied. They disagreed with Comminsioner Wayne Goodman denial and have now petitioned to a higher court.. I wasn't even notified of this $320.00 increase wich made my house payment go up. I am asking for a copy of my signed rate to increse form as required by law knowing that I never did. They will have to refuind my money.

Highlighted

Thank you for the post Veteran4Life I have placed an email in your USAA messages for your review on this and please feel free to give us a call in with any further questions you might have. Thank you for reaching out to us and for your membership, have a great rest of the day. - Ralph