Highlighted
Contributor
I deposited my check into my account this last Monday and its still on hold I'd like to know why I've deposited checks before and never had an issue it's always just been available it's really kind of annoying that I'm going to have to wait a whole week to get my money when I know the money is definitely there

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Daniellel,

If you used one of the remote capture methods of depositing the check, the following applies from the USAA Depository Agreement and Disclosures:

Remote Deposit Capture and Similar Services

The availability periods described in this section do not apply to funds submitted through FSB’s USAA
Deposit@Home, USAA Deposit@Mobile, USAA EasyDeposit, other remote check deposit or remote deposit
capture services, ACH debit transactions (where FSB drafts funds from (debits) a non-USAA account for
deposit into your FSB account), or other similar services. FSB will hold the funds for up to seven business days
from the date of deposit. In some instances, funds may be available sooner than seven business days based on such factors as credit worthiness, the length and extent of your relationship with FSB and its affiliates, transaction and experience history, and such other factors as FSB, in its sole discretion, deems relevant.

Highlighted

Hi Daniellel,

A member service representative who has access to your accounts will be able to give you details about the hold you are experiencing and can be reached at 1-800-531-8722. In the meantime, I have sent your comments and experience to the bank for further review. Thank you for taking the time to post.