Contributor

I currently live check to check, so my account is low most days of the month. I have a $5000+ debt with a certain company. I've been waiting patiently for the deposit of my tax refund so that I may finally pay off my debt. (It finally came today!)  I called USAA and was told I could walk into any bank to get a cashiers check. (This is the method of payment requested by the lawyer handling my debt.) To make a long story short, my transaction was declined in the bank, and when I called USAA, I was told that my daily limit was $1000 and that they won't increase the limit temporarily, because my average daily balance was low. WOW! Everyone's not rich! Do you think I want my balance to be "LOW"? I'm just a hard-working customer who wants to be able to pay her bills without her financial institution hindering the process. Thanks a lot USAA!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Dear 2up2down,

We would like to get further details about your situation to see if we can assist further and make sure something like this does not happen again. If you could please send us a message here we will be in touch. Thank you.