Highlighted
Been a member for a long time. Transitioned last year from military to civilian. Had a couple of slow pays until my civilian job pay kicked in fully. USAA closes my credit card that I've had since 2005 because of slow pays. Very upset. I use this company for everything and now I may be looking elsewhere. I think that is just plain wrong!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted
They did that to me too. We deserved it.... And now I'm thankful they did- they essentially saved us from going deeper into debt.
Highlighted

Sorry, I don't mean to be crass, but what do you mean by 'slow pays'? You mean holding a balance for an extended period of time, or not paying the minimum payment on time?

If it is the later, then that is just kind of how credit cards work no matter who is the issuing entity. I have myself hit some rough spots and called USAA and worked it out in the end.  

Highlighted

This is a personal financial matter and not something we handle here in the community boards. Please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or via the contact us link on usaa.com.