Have anyone invest Bitcoin and do you understand investing in cryptocurrency? If so who can I purchased safely and how fast can you liquify it in US dollars?  What kind of penalties are involved?

Most Helpful

There is Bitcoin and all other cryptos sometimes referred to as Alt Coins. Coinbase is the most popular exchange and Swan Bitcoin App as some of the lowest fees and features Dollar Cost Averaging. Bitcoin is the hardest money ever and is an excellent store of value over time. We are currently in a bull run, prices around $32K, that should end by end of 2021 with prices $100 to $300K as remarked in Plan B's Stock to Flow model. Next bull run will be 2025.

There are fees but no penalties. You may buy fractions of Bitcoin to start small. Alt coins are also interesting but you have to learn about each one. This will take some time.

I recommend first understanding money, currency, and our current monetary policy. Then you will understand why Bitcoin exists. Here are some study materials:

On youtube: Hidden Secrets Of Money - Mike Maloney - Episode 1 through 5

Book: The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking Future
Book: The Price of Tomorrow: Why Deflation Is the Key to an Abundant Future

Enjoy!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY

There is Bitcoin and all other cryptos sometimes referred to as Alt Coins. Coinbase is the most popular exchange and Swan Bitcoin App as some of the lowest fees and features Dollar Cost Averaging. Bitcoin is the hardest money ever and is an excellent store of value over time. We are currently in a bull run, prices around $32K, that should end by end of 2021 with prices $100 to $300K as remarked in Plan B's Stock to Flow model. Next bull run will be 2025.

There are fees but no penalties. You may buy fractions of Bitcoin to start small. Alt coins are also interesting but you have to learn about each one. This will take some time.

I recommend first understanding money, currency, and our current monetary policy. Then you will understand why Bitcoin exists. Here are some study materials:

On youtube: Hidden Secrets Of Money - Mike Maloney - Episode 1 through 5

Book: The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking Future
Book: The Price of Tomorrow: Why Deflation Is the Key to an Abundant Future

Enjoy!

View solution in original post