Tried three times to pay bills as I have been doing for years with Bill Pay, but when I hit submit, it takes me to all kinds of other pages, doesn't indicate in any way that I paid a bill, and provides no confirmaton numbers.  Help!

11 REPLIES

Oh no @Longtime member Mr. G, I do apologize for the issues you are having. No others have been reported, for best assistance please chat with us via USAA.com or the mobile app. Once chatting we can review to see how to best assist. We look forward to chatting with you soon! -Emily

@USAA - actually not true - spoke to a rep who said he had fielded quite a few calls today about Bill Pay not working for this very reason.   

Also happening to me, and landed me right into USAA community.

That is precisely why hold times have increased from an average of three minutes to at least 45 minutes and, often, over two and a half hours. 

Emily, you are lying.  The USAA executive offices have admitted that they are swamped with calls about the absurd changes to the USAA website functions.  That's precisely why hold times have gone from an average three minutes to a minimum of 45 minutes and, at times, up to almost three hours.

Also, your advice to use the chat function is equally ridiculous.  Even during normal chat hours, the chat function only returns the message that chat is not currently available as representatives are too swamped.

Seriously, does USAA condone lying?  

Not working for me either. Could not complete bill pay transaction either today or yesterday.

@Pierpaulo, I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble with bill pay. Can you tell me what happens when you attempt to pay a bill? For example, do you receive a specific error message? ~DC

It isn't working for me either.  It allows me to set up my payments, but when I click submit it takes me to a different/unrelated page such as this USAA Community page.  I've tried several times throughout the day.  I don't think it always takes me to the same page.

@matej, thank you for reporting the issue. We understand that some members are having difficulty with Bill Pay. We are aggressively working to resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience and are sorry for the inconvenience. ~DC