Highlighted
Contributor
Pay is NOT deposited with USAA until 1 August. USAA gets a pre-deposit notification of your pay and they credit your account based on that...USAA is lending you or allowing you to use your pay check EARLY. Be appreciative...they DON'T have to do this.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted
Let me assure that you are WRONG. My LES sais End Of Month Pay, NOT August 1st. Look at one for once.
Highlighted
Jerry, FYI, the pay date is actually tomorrow, August 1st. End of month pay is paid on the 1st of the month. Here is the link to DFAS for pay dates: http://www.dfas.mil/militarymembers/payentitlements/2014adpaydays.html USAA just credits it the day before, but it doesn't actually post until tomorrow. v/r, Brian
Highlighted

Good Morning,

I just wanted to update everyone. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are experiencing a system difficulty that is limiting account access for some members. We are working to correct the problem as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. - Wendy

Highlighted
When you plan on and expect access to your pay on a certain day/time each pay period it doesn't matter if it's "early" by "normal" standards. We as customers get used to the way USAA works and when there are issues we're going to say something, plain and simple. It doesn't mean we don't appreciate the "early" access to our money!