Banking changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to have overdraft protection, not that I have ever had the need to use it much. But recently, I had a check "bounce" and it was then that I discovered that somehow in the past 3+ years, my overdraft protection had been rescinded. Now I am being charged $29.00 for the check, plus now I am getting tons of helpful messages about how I can get financial help from USAA for my problem, when I have more than $50K in my savings account that COULD have been used to pay the $1500 check that they bounced.  USAA, there is a reason that I keep MOST of my money in other financial institutions, and after the last couple of things you have done to me lately, there will soon be 100% of my money in other financial institutions. Get your head out of your a#$ and stop alienating your older customers, you know, the ones with actual net worth.

Please sign-in to reply

2 REPLIES

USAA continues to slap its customers. Who is in-charge of the "SLAP" program?

hi @Anonymous, We can understand the frustration and would like to ensure this is escalated for review. We appreciate you letting us know what happened with Zelle.