Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

As the USAA Asset Management Account I've had for 25 years is disappearing in a few days, I've realized keeping a separate USAA checking account and an active margin brokerage account has cost me over $250 so far this year (I'm paying margin interest even though I now have to keep a significant checking account balance).  As there doesn't seem to be any way to deal with this through USAA programs, I'm wondering if any other impacted members have found accounts that work comparably with other companies to replace the role of the Asset Management Account?

2 REPLIES

TravGuy - Thank you for your post in our Community. We are happy to address any concerns you may have and provide further information. What would be a good time for someone to contact you? - Tricia

Highlighted

We had the same experience (See our "Good Bye and Good Luck" post) and determined Fidelity Investments had a brokerage account with all of the features we used to have with our USAA brokerage account.   Their on line account set up and transfer of assests is easy.