Highlighted
Contributor

My Review Score was low..  Not so.  I've been retired since 2001.  I have Social Security and  two Annuities, one, which will be depleted in 2019, then the other kicks in but is very very small.

It said my spending was too high.  That may be, but I'm 80 years old, pay for home security and Life Alert.  I have maintenance on my home and yard that I didn't see listed. I've have maintenance bills that were not expected as well as utility bills and also have a dog that requires Vet bills and food.  It said I didn't have Long Term Care.  I couldn't afford the cost 20 years ago, and I can't afford it today.  It said my documents were not up to date.  Not so.  I have a Trust with all the supporting documents for my health.  It stated my life insurance is incomplete, Not so.  I have $38K in Life.  I usually don't have any money left over at the end of the month.  I don't spend money on much except groceries, vitamins, and for Christmas and Birthdays.  I usually don't have any money left over at the end of the month.

I don't think I'll spend any more of my time using your assessment tools.  .

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Mieka,

Your feedback regarding the Financial Readiness Tools available on usaa.com is appreciated and will be shared with our team. The information available through these tools is for informational purposes. They are intended to provide an estimate of your plan over time and reflect USAA's thoughts on overall financial readiness and strength. Thank you for your membership. - Rhonda