Rollovered over a Roth IRA from USAA into another company.  The basis information from the opening of the account does not transfer over.  I needed some money from this account but I know I did not take out more than I put in (hence no taxes or penalty).  The new finacial institution sent a 1099-R with a J code (taxes have not been determined).  I have printed out 5498's from 2010 on USAA but I need all 5498 from the openning of this account.  


1. How do I obtain archived documents?

2. Where do I document in H&R Block's TaxCut software the basis of this Roth withdrawal?


Thanks for everyone's time!