Another vote to remove advertisements from Tucker Carlson

USAA my father was a member for over 40 years. I have been a member 30+. Please remove your support of morons who do not support our military. Carlson is a dope, a divider, and a showman. He has every right to his opinion. If Fox News is dumb enough to give him a paycheck so be it. Others have spoken more eloquently than me but if you even read these forums I wanted to cast another vote. I will also cast it with my wallet if need be.

Respectful critique and criticism of our military is fine. Call a general “a pig” for ratings does not condone my support. It should not be supported by USAA either.

4 REPLIES

Please stop advertising for this charlatan; he is an embarassment to all of those who have served (unlike him).  

Also, please apply pressure to the Texas Governor to stop restricting voter access...shame, shame, shame.  I guess he did not take an oath to support the US Constitution. 

Tucker is a conservative if you've been a Fox audience over the several years... im a conservative and I tune in often to get CNNs view...trust me, you can tell easily who is play politics... Don't shoot the messangers.. just determine which side of an issue your preferences are on. Tucker adds a lot of value for mental challanges.. if you want to kick a speaker off the media, think about those who want this country to favor the Marxist model... they're consistent and they make Tucker look like a mute

Sick

Tucker is a conservative if you've been a Fox audience over the several years... im a conservative and I tune in often to get CNNs view...trust me, you can tell easily who is playing politics... Don't shoot the messangers.. just determine which side of an issue your preferences are on. Tucker adds a lot of value for mental challanges.. if you want to kick a speaker off the media, think about those who want this country to favor the Marxist model... they're consistent and they make Tucker look like a mute