Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Why USAA thinks that they don't get to comply to the law in regards to deposit holds, is beyond me. I actually had a decent conversation the other day with one of the reps and was considering investing more in this bank... Not after today.

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Dear Cmdw,

We would really appreciate the opportunity to talk further with you about your deposit holds and what is going on. If you could please email us here at socialmedia@usaa.com with more details about the hold you are experiencing and your member number we will get the right person in contact as soon as possible. Thank you.

Highlighted
We are having the same issue, we have decided to cash our Income Tax return instead of depositing it due to the holds they put on our last deposit. One of our children they held their direct deposit from their HS job for almost 2 wks.
Highlighted
BrianaHartzellUSAA...I spoke with customer service, then the special resolutions team on two different occasions today. The "canned" answer is that there is nothing they can do about it. NO ONE is willing to step outside the box and actually help.... They must be trained to follow the step by step answer sheet and nothing else. I am so sick of being lectured by your reps on information I am already familiar with and have read in the PDF disclosure statement. The fact is... YOU ALL DONT EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN GUIDELINES. Also, I was told by the "special rep" (and I have her name written down) that there were no supervisors, she would not transfer me to a supervisor. You all are hurting yourselves by hiring bad CSR staff who are upsetting your customers... Ive found so much bad info on USAA than good.
Fix the problem within the company, or you will have a lot less customers!
Highlighted

Cmdw,

I have escalated your concerns again and appreciate you following up. I am so sorry we were still unable to reach a resolution. If you email us here at socialmedia@usaa.com with the details of the two conversations you had with representatives yesterday, we will ensure the right people reach out to you. I appreciate the time you are taking to provide details and feedback, this will help to ensure something like this does not happen again. Thank you.

Highlighted

"Why USAA thinks that they don't get to comply to the law in regards to deposit holds, is beyond me."

How do they not comply with the law?