Highlighted

In Dec 14 usaa cleaned out our daughters accounts and or with it. For the right to offset rule. But they cleaned out the wrong account. After months of protests, they agreed to reverse the avtivity, which to me is an admission of guilt, put it in the wrong account and pulled it out again. All we ask for is usaa to be honorable and do the right thing. It's sad to rob a military veteran that had been a member of usaa for more than 15 years. You preach ethics and honesty when all you do is lie and steal.i didn't want to write this letter but we're not quitters. Please just do the right thing, refund us back what belongs to us, and will quit writing letters . XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.XXX

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Dear Grazelda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. As always, we appreciate our member's feedback and would like the opportunity to review this matter.  Thanks again for posting.

*We have removed your email address form your post in order to safeguard your personal information.

Highlighted
I posted a situation with usaa recently that had been going on for more than 6 months. I received a call that our situation would be resolved and would hear back within 24 hrs. Well, it's been 48 hours and still no word. Up to this point, USAA had no honor and does not keep their word. I pray that anyone who wants to join with USAA don't. ...you will regret it as so many have before. Just read the post listed. Usaa admitted wrongdoing with us and we still have no resolution.
Highlighted

grazelda, I feel your pain, but I must warn you that USAA will have little or no interest in helping their members any longer, especially if you have a difficult situation.  I never thought I would say this but I cancelled my USAA Auto Insurance policy today - after 24 years.  My local State Farm Agent has been more than excellent and I will end up saving a lot of money also.

If you are reading this and are considering joining USAA ---> DON'T!  I used to highly recommend this company, but the last few years the service has plummeted while their profits soared.  Imagine if instead of paying people to apologize, say sorry, escalate this to the "CEO" etc. they paid people to instead solve this company's customer service problems.  If my 25-40 year long customers are so angry as they are on this forum, it speaks volumes.

grazelda, I hope you get an answer to your situation, but for me, I'm tired of waiting around for real honest answers, not just an empty email.

Highlighted

Hi Grazelda,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the community. I have sent an inquiry about your situation.

Highlighted
USAA doesn't bite unless you stiff them on a loan or credit card. ;)