90% of my scheduled Bill Pay Vendors have disappeared from USAA

Highlighted
Limitless Contributor

I used to have about thirty Bill Pay Vendors setup.   Now 27 of them have disappeared off of my USAA Bill Pay Vendors list.  Talked TWICE to Web Site Customer Support, had them set up an investigation request.  After one week goes by, they LOST the investigation request ! ! !   

This is another continuing example of the decline in USAA Customer Service.  I have read the stores here of unbelievable failures in Customer Service.  And the wait time to talk to a human being is looooooooong ! ! !  

What does it take to get a real response and a problem fixed at USAA ???  

I am a fifty year member with previous loans on home and cars all paid off with no late payments.  Current Credit Score is 827.  

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this error, @Long Member. In this instance, I would say to reach out directly to our technical team at 1-877-632-3002, as they'll need to ask you specific details. They are available 6 a.m. to midnight CT - 7 days a week. In the meantime, I will be sure to forward your feedback to our business team to address our opportunities for improvement. - Cathleen

Highlighted

After contacting USAA Web Site Tech support and filing an IT Incedent report,  NO CALL BACK  AFTER TWO WEEKS ! ! 

What is problem USAA ? ? ? ? 

Highlighted

I understand your concerns with not receiving a call back @Long Member. I will forward your feedback regarding this. I also suggest call our Website Support team back to get an update of this submission. -Colleen