I USED TO BE A PROUD MEMBER OF USAA, BUT USAA'S SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO THE MEMBERS HAS DETERIORATED. I NO LONGER RECOMMNED USAA TO ANYONE AS IT APPEARS IT IS JUST ANOTHER BIG INSURACE COMPANY THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR IMAGE, PRETENDING TO BE PATRIOTIC, AND MAKING MONEY FOR THEIR BOARD MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES.

A ONCE PROUD AND WONDERFUL COMPANY IS PRAIDLY GOING AWAY AND THE LEADERSHIP OF USAA APPEARS NOT TO CARE ABOUT THEIR MEMBERS, BUT JUST THEMSELVES.  VERY SAD. TIME TO START WITHDRAWING FROM USAA

I'm very saddened to hear about our disappointment, @colorblind. This is not how we want any of our members to feel and I would like to make sure your feedback is addressed. Can you share with me what happened to make you feel this way?

As a company that claims to support the military and its members you have lost your mission.

When I joined the Army, I couldnt join because membership was limited to officers.  NCOs were brought into the club.

Since 1988 I have spend 28 years in the military or working for the military overseas.

Now I can't transfer my mutual fund to the new Victory "?" web interface, because it doesn't accept overseas phone numbers.  How are you going to fix this?

There are 200,000 US troops overseas and you cant support customers without a US phone number?

I have seen USAA money going to advertising sponsor college football cames.   Before your service was advertised by word or mouth between satisfied customers.

Now this.

@Yank in France thank you for sharing your feedback and your difficulty with accessing and setting up your account online from overseas. I imagine it is very frustrating and do apologize for this. I am sharing your concerns with the appropriate team so they can provide further guidance. They are not in today so please allow them 24-48 hours to reach back out to you. Thank you for your patience, and most importantly, your membership. -Meredith

Time to start your own insurance company.