I worked for the Dept of Corrections in Colorado and have a 401(k) and a 457 Plan with Colorado PERA.  I would like to know if i can roll it over into something that would be beneficial  to me in my USAA account.  I have no clue what to do with it,,  thank you



Hi Skyangel54,


I would recommend giving us a call at 1-800-771-9960 to speak with one of our financial representatives. They will be able to review your account and discuss any options available to you. Thank you.