Highlighted

Very disappointed that USAA is joining the anti-American democrat movement. I'll definitely be looking elsewhere for insurance, etc.   

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Agreed.

Pretty pathetic to witness USAA and the other corp's capitulate and pander. Typical corporate America afraid to take a stand for anything except the PC narrative.

Corp America bowing a knee to Marxists. Something to witness.

Highlighted

Yes it looks like USAA has caved.  You would think they would respect the USA and not support the racism and anarchy which is the BLM movement.  More people of color haved died in US cities in the last eight weeks due to these riots which USAA evidently condones.  The destruction of minority owned businesses is of no consequence to USAA and the rioters.  Sad.

Highlighted

Please inform us ignorant masses as to how USAA, "support the racism and anarchy." 

Highlighted

Don't undedrstand how you think USAA is "joining" any organization.   Any proof like a pledge, application for membership, the masnasgement announcing USAA is now a card-carrying Democrat?   If so, please share proof of your assertion.   I'd really lolve to see anything of that sort.  I'd be happy to frame it; put it inro a display cabinet; hang it from a flag pole....whatever would fit the situation.  Until then:  we see folks like you make unsubstantiated, silly assertions and state unequivocally that you were leaving USAA.  But you seem to stay here, forever; making other unintelligent assertions, then more threats to leave USAA.  If you're going to threaten....man up and leave!   (Or woman up and leave).   Absence doesn't always "make the heart grow fonder",  but let's try.   'Bye-'bye and good riddance.   But if you really do go, please, please, please take some other riff-raff, shallow thinkers here with you.  Perhaps you can start a new company of your own like the original five USAF officers did who started USAA.    You can gnaw your knuckles together, in a circle, while spouting ritualistic ** phrases proving you never really understood your country, your service branch, nor what this Republic and the Constitution really stood for.   Those of us who choose to stay will be far off not having you squander oxygen and digits.   There are many problems with USAA: no question in my military mind that's the truth.   One of the Problems is having to see empty threats and dum**** comments from fringe i**** like you.   So go forward and enjoy being with a new or different company.   But again...take some of these fools with you.   

Highlighted

??? Did I miss something? What makes you say that USAA is Anti-America?