Where has The USAA Gone.

Has anyone seen MY USAA. Been members for 60 years. Recruiter throughout 34 years service.

Has USAA gotten sooo big it hasn’t had time to read the purposes/aims/goals of the original USAA.
I am very sad USAA has Been following the rest of the commercial world to compete to be the BEST. USAA has always been the BEST for servicing military families; The reason it was formed (besides insurance for military when no one else would protect the family).
The staff REALLY try to give outstanding service, and most of the ‘representatives, do. It is just- the connection has been lost.

I’ve given this much thought and wonder if USAA hasn’t gotten caught in the cost of expansion/competition. I’ve notice the recruitment ads invite almost anyone who will join.
Has the plant/management become such a dragon, more and more fuel is necessary to keep going. My mother would have said: too big for its britches. In an attempt to remain on the top; to be the best in the US/World we have lost OUR banking, life blood service. USAA was unique. It served those who served. Somewhere that was lost in keeping our heads above water???
USAA is my/my family’s bank. I hope the powers to be?, it will reflect on what was unique about us and if at all possible stop being ‘like the competitions.
I suppose, like me, my USAA will just pass away. . So sorry. 😟
Pat Rosing
Please sign-in to reply

31 REPLIES