So many upset with conservative views on this community lately.   A Trump/Tucker ticket in 2024 would be so entertaining, just to read the post here.  

4 REPLIES

Yes, I'd pay to see all the "woke" crowd blow their tops.

Me too!

Three people I know well recently died from Delta variant; three others have been in ICU. None were vaccinated. People believe all the misinformation and outright lies spewed by Fox News about the COVID hoax and vaccines. And you think it's funny. Ignorance and stupidity. 

It isn't conservative views - it is the anti-Constitutional views that upset me.  It is a slap in the face to veterans who took the Oath to lay down their life in defense of the Constitution when USAA uses the dollars of veterans to support government representatives who refuse to take the same oath seriously.  It is a slap in the face to veterans when USAA chooses to support anti-Constitutional propaganda.  It is a slap in the face who still believe in the Oath to suggest that you would support an anti-Constitutional ticket just because it would be entertaining to watch increasing division in our country.  Your views are at best childish and at worst completely un-American -- it is definitely not Conservative.