So we all have our ups and downs and life is certainly full of challenges that can seem to build up and pressure cook us to death if we allow it; each and every day we're alive is a blessing.

i've said a few concerns about USAA and i'm going to redact anything too harsh because snafus happen! remember that saying something _blank happens, well life and snafus happen USAA is easy to work with historically and they have evolved and so have patrons - lets all keep making money and working on something positive, constructive, and for our futures.  Thank you for standing by our family USAA, and thank you everyone who does their part to make the world go round. Gotta run... hope to post back a good update/checkin; in about oh... say 5-10 years.

1 REPLY

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us today @SomeMaturngDude, I hope you are having a great start to your week! I was able to locate your profile and will engage the appropriate area to review. If additional information is needed they may reach out to you, thank you. -Emily