To rent a local community club house and serve alcohol along with dinner. I need a host license. Any recommendations regarding what to purchase and where?


@ILove2Sew2, USAA's Insurance Agency offers Special Event Insurance.  To complete your coverage visit our page for Insurance on (Products > Insurance > Additional Insurance > Special Event Insurance). - Ina