Highlighted
Contributor

I want to add all my family members to my USAA membership and I would like to know what services they are elgible for. I can see that I can add them to my profile; I would like to know what USAA can do for them as well. I would like to know how I can share the benifits of my military service with them. 

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@L.R.J.P thank you for sharing the legacy of USAA with your family. It is such an honor for us to serve them as well. Each family member will have their own member number once they are added into your profile. From there, only a spouse and/or children will be eligible for USAA benefits and have the same benefits as you do. Other family members are able to use only certain benefits such as life insurance and many of our alliance partners for insurance and other products. If your family members are 18 or older they can go on usaa.com or call us at 800-531-8722 to see how we can help them individually. Each member 18 and over will have their own online profile and can access USAA online once they set it up with their own member number. I hope this helps and please let me know if I can answer any other questions. -Meredith