Highlighted
Contributor
Feeling pretty low rn

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

@MattTo, Can we be of assistance? 

@MattTo 

I wanted to share a few resources that might be helpful to you during this time:

Connect with the Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Many of them are Veterans themselves.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a national network of local crisis centers that provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 1-800-273-8255

We  are glad you are here in community and hope that you get the help you need. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Highlighted

Whats up? If you need to talk, I am a good listener! We all have good days and bad days... you may not see it at first, but there are people out there who will listen and help you thru dark times. 

Highlighted

@LT3434, I am grateful that you are here in the member community. You are so kind to extend an ear to someone who may just need to talk. Thank you for your kindness and participation in this platform. This is what makes it a community. <3 ~ Suzy