Breadcrumb Trail:

Announcements
We can help get the word out about your upcoming event by posting it here. Check out where our USAA Military Affairs team will be this month. Off topic discussions or comments will be moved to the appropriate thread. Product or service issues will be redirected to an appropriate channel. Product reviews should be entered on the appropriate product page.

The appearance of external links on this site is not an official endorsement on behalf of USAA.

Highlighted

What is Your Favorite Rivalry?

What is Your Favorite Rivalry?

[ Edited ]

Angela Caban USAA's avatar User  Angela Caban USAA Community Manager

What is Your Favorite Rivalry_ - USAA Member Community

Rivalries. Epic showdowns between two evenly matched opponents. Depending on the side you take you can divide a household, make a new friend or start your own rivalry!

When I think about rivalries these three come to mind:

Batman vs Superman (#teambatman)

Coke vs Pepsi

Netflix vs Amazon 

USAA has taken a poll on their Instagram stories about some famous rivalries in preparation for another big rivalry facing off in the December football matchup, the Army vs Navy game! Find USAA on Instagram for stories featuring the upcoming Army-Navy Game and more.

What is your favorite rivalry? Who will you be rooting for on December 9th?        

Visit the Army-Navy Game website to check out the team uniforms, learn more about this storied rivalry and for detailed game information: http://armynavygame.com/  #ArmyNavy 

Re: What is Your Favorite Rivalry?

Angela Caban USAA's avatar User  Angela Caban USAA Community Manager

*Moderator Note: Off topic replies will be moved to the appropriate topic board per our Moderation Guidelines. Thank you.

Re: What is Your Favorite Rivalry?

1Forrest's avatar User  1Forrest  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

Right now my favorite rivalry is USAA/NFL vs Military members and Vets.  I predict the Military members/Vets will win when the dust has settled.

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up