Breadcrumb Trail:

Announcements
We can help get the word out about your upcoming event by posting it here. Check out where our USAA Military Affairs team will be this month. Off topic discussions or comments will be moved to the appropriate thread. Product or service issues will be redirected to an appropriate channel. Product reviews should be entered on the appropriate product page.

The appearance of external links on this site is not an official endorsement on behalf of USAA.

Spread Some #MilSpouseLove

Spread Some #MilSpouseLove

[ Edited ]

Briana Hartzell USAA's avatar User  Briana Hartzell USAA Community Manager

USAA-Member-Community-MilSpouseLove

Military Spouse Appreciation Day is May 12th, and what better way to celebrate than spreading some #MilSpouseLove!?

As I reflect on the past year, the military spouses in my life have provided tissues, support, a hand to hold, lots of laughs and love. They have gifted me with their wonderful friendship, given me strength when I had none, supported me through this wonderful journey of motherhood and have been a blessing I will never be able to thank them enough for.

Cheers to you fellow military spouses. I hope this day (and everyday) you realize how amazing you are. Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

We encourage you all to comment with a story or shout out to a military spouse who has made a difference in your life. You can share your comment here and on social media using the hashtag #MilSpouseLove

Thank the Military Spouse in your life today!  #MilSpouseLove 

Re: Spread Some #MilSpouseLove

Angela Caban's avatar User  Angela Caban  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I simply can not "military life" it without my biggest supporter, my military sister, Bianca. She is there for all the times that I needed a friend the most. Even though she is hundreds of miles away, she gives the support unconditionally. Thank you for being so encouraging and supportive. Can't imagine life without you! Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up