Breadcrumb Trail:

Announcements
We can help get the word out about your upcoming event by posting it here. Check out where our USAA Military Affairs team will be this month. Off topic discussions or comments will be moved to the appropriate thread. Product or service issues will be redirected to an appropriate channel. Product reviews should be entered on the appropriate product page.

The appearance of external links on this site is not an official endorsement on behalf of USAA.

Highlighted

If You Could Travel Anywhere Tomorrow, Where Would You Go?

If You Could Travel Anywhere Tomorrow, Where Would You Go?

[ Edited ]

Briana Hartzell USAA's avatar User  Briana Hartzell USAA Community Manager

I find myself day dreaming of a vacation somewhere I can bury my toes in white sand, listening to the soft sounds of the surf sipping on a drink served in a coconut. If you could travel ANYWHERE, no restrictions, where would you travel to tomorrow?

USAA-Member-Community-Cruise-Sale

Good news is that you could make your travel dreams come true with the world's largest cruise sale!

Whether your ideal vacation is relaxing on a Caribbean beach, exploring the Alaskan frontier, or cruising through the heart of Europe on a river cruise, USAA Member Travel Privileges can help you get there.

Visit http://usaa.us/2yRIgxj or call 800-571-4208 today!

*Original post from Facebook

Re: If You Could Travel Anywhere Tomorrow, Where Would You Go?

Premium Increase's avatar User  Premium Increase  (Opens a pop up layer) Frequent Contributor

Stop sponsoring the NFL. Is USAA concerned about revenue, or about taking care of Service Members? It's clear that USAA is only concerned with the dollar.

Ummto2's avatar User  Ummto2  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

Allowing trolling comments in posts that are completely off topic makes the community forum experience unpleasant for the rest of us.

Ummto2's avatar User  Ummto2  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

I've always wanted to visit Malaysia. I had a trip all planned and set up last winter but at the last moment my fiancé decided he'd rather visit freezing cold Georgia and Armenia instead of the tropical destination I had in mind. I get to pick next time!

Article15's avatar User  Article15  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Stop USAA's disgraceful sponsoring of the NFL.

Briana Hartzell USAA's avatar User  Briana Hartzell USAA Community Manager

Ummto2,

Malaysia would be WONDERFUL! It's on my bucket list too! Glad you get to pick next time- but I am sure your trip last winter was wonderful too! Thank you for commenting!

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up