debit problem

debit problem

legg13's avatarlegg13New Member

I'm here in Guam.. and trust me I don't consider it a deployment any more than anyone else does its a waste of time..but i had a notification of fraud on my account..so I called to make sure they sent me a new debit card and not my home station. I was told no you don't need a new debit card or fine ..so cool no worries right..wrong. a week later I try to order a Christmas present for my nephew card declined..humm why? Turns out they cancelled my card anyway and sent one to my home a record which I tried to prevent. so I called December 6th to try to get a new one supposedly they sent it December 7th humm here it is almost February 1st still no debit card. They don't even know where it is so I had to cancel it send one to my wife and have her send it to me.

Re: debit problem

WendyPolingUSAA's avatarWendyPolingUSAACommunity Manager

Legg13 - Sorry for the problem with your debit card. It sounds like the issue is in the process of being solved, however if you run into any additional problems please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or use the contact us link on usaa.com. 

troutfishn's avatartroutfishnOccasional Visitor

Inexcusable! Customer service clearly lacking in terms of LISTENING to your needs and working with you to resolve the issue, whatever it may be. The previous company line post stating " it sounds like the issue is in the process of being solved" is a real load of garbage, AKA excuse, seeing as it has taken more than a few days to help you. Your issue simply is not difficult to understand but this sounds like another case of company policy over customer service. Sad to hear more and more of these stories regarding USAA.

USAA's avatarUSAACommunity Manager

We are working to ensure quicker processing and response to issues such as this in the future. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. It is feedback from members such as yourself that allow us to offer the type of service you have come to expect from USAA.