looking for a USAA emblem with my member years in USAA on it.

FOXTEETH
Occasional Contributor

I saw a USAA shield graphic with my name and years of being a member of USAA. I can't seem to find it now. It was about a week ago.

Most Helpful

Hi there, @FOXTEETH. I have gone ahead and sent the request for these special decals to be mailed to your home address. Bear in mind that delivery can take a few weeks, but you will surely receive them soon. Please, let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you. :) ~ Steven

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES

@FOXTEETH, we are eager to assist you. However, can you provide further detail on this shield graphic? Where did you see this? (was this online or a USAA commercial, ect.). 

It might have been on the phone app, I can't be sure. I use phone app most often.

It might have been on the phone app, I can't be sure. I use phone app most often. I need to copy it for an Ontario insurance request I've made. I've tried to get a simple letter with that information from USAA, but it's not a canned letter. They said about 10 days ago that they were working on it.

Hi there, @FOXTEETH. I have gone ahead and sent the request for these special decals to be mailed to your home address. Bear in mind that delivery can take a few weeks, but you will surely receive them soon. Please, let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you. :) ~ Steven

View solution in original post

@FOXTEETH, we have received your other posts regarding this request.  We are eager to assist you. Please address the initial response from us so we may proceed. 

It might have been on the phone app, I can't be sure. I use phone app most often. I need to copy it for an Ontario insurance request I've made. I've tried to get a simple letter with that information from USAA, but it's not a canned letter. They said about 10 days ago that they were working on it.