Highlighted
Contributor

Good Morning,

I am a disabled veteran and a long-time USAA member. COVID-19 has left me unemployed, even as an experienced emergency manager and business continuity manager. I would really like to begin a career with USAA as a Risk Manager. Unfortunately, the jobs you have posted online are all senior-level risk managers. I have extensive senior-level leadership and management experience in emergency management, security, compliance, and business continuity. Through all of this experience, I have performed various risk management duties, but rarely formally. I would like to speak with a USAA recruiter to help translate my existing skills into risk management. I am willing and able to obtain risk management certifications, education, and training at my own expense.

Thank  you,

Chad Fullmer

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@Fooshmer, I'm sorry to hear you were left unemployed due to the pandemic. I would recommend to reach out through our Facebook Careers Page: https://www.facebook.com/usaacareers/ for assistance with your inquiry. A community manager can help direct you accordingly. Thanks for reaching out and the best of luck to you! -Cynthia